As you will be aware if you have tried to contact the Practice by telephone over the last couple of weeks we are currently receiving an extremely high volume of telephone calls.
How you can help:-
– Please do not phone the surgery to try and book a Covid vaccination. We can’t book these for you. Please either book online (National Booking Service – NHS Digital) or by telephoning 119. If there isn’t currently an appointment available at a convenient location please keep trying as additional appointments will be added as the vaccine becomes available.
– If you have requested a repeat prescription there is no need to telephone the Practice to see if it is ready. Please allow three working days and then your prescription will be available for collection at your nominated Pharmacy. If there is a problem with your prescription we will contact you.
– If you are eligible for a flu vaccination appointments are available from mid-October and can be booked online if you have Patient Access or the NHS App.
– If you have a non-urgent enquiry please try and call in the afternoon, so that urgent callers can contact the Practice in the morning.
– If you can’t get through via the telephone you can contact us via our website Phoenix Health Group | NHS Doctors in Cotswolds
Thanks for your help